Wild Wadi Water Park is about 5 hectares, which does not make it the largest in Dubai and even in the UAE. But this water park has many other advantages, including a good location, ultra-modern attractions and luxurious design. Once here, you will find yourself in a country created based on Arabian tales of the legendary sailor Sinbad, and get a chance to relax from the sultry and noisy city or plunge into extreme adventures. Reliable simulations of a storm and a hurricane, rafting and many-meter slides, from which you descend at a speed of up to 80 kilometers per hour, will not let you get bored.
Wild Wadi water park owes its name to dry river channels, through which water flows swiftly after heavy rains. The characteristic “wadi” landscapes are reflected in the design of the amusement park – there are stormy rivers, a desert plain, and winding paths, a calm lagoon, and an amazing oasis. But the main thing is that Wild Wadi has the highest safety standards (each building is regularly inspected and subjected to periodic reconstruction), a large staff of professional rescuers who never leave their posts, and an ultramodern water purification system.
Entertainment at the water park
According to legend, the ship of Sinbad and his crew, plowing the Arab Sea, during a terrible storm threw onto an uncharted shore. By some miracle, none of the travelers and their families were injured. In the morning the elements calmed down, and people who came to themselves saw a beautiful oasis with magnificent palm trees, rocks, along which stormy streams of water descend, crystal-clear rivers and lakes. The children immediately rushed to play and swim with joyful scream in the waterfalls. Adults hastened to join them too – they say that Wild Wadi water park appeared.
There really is entertainment for children and adults, but entrance to some attractions for children and adults whose height is below 1.1 m is prohibited. On the territory of almost thirty water slides up to 128 meters long and more than twenty pools, the eighteen meter waterfall is a special pride of Wild Wadi and the whole of Dubai. The water temperature in the water park is maintained at + 28 ° C all year round.
Among all the activities offered by Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai, the most exciting are:
- Jumeirah Sceirah. Descent more than 30 meters high is one of the most risky in the world. An unusual technology of launch gives hot pepper to sensations – a brave visitor is placed in a capsule with an opening hatch, in which he will fail, setting off to meet new impressions. While driving through a 120-meter tunnel, you will reach speeds of up to 80 km / h and experience a feeling of free fall. You should not try to take this descent to the GoPro camera – it is better to focus on keeping your arms and legs crossed.
- Master Blaster. This is a complex of eight slides, overcome in single and double inflatable tubing. Starting the descent from one hill, you can continue to move along the others, either flying up with a strong stream of water, then going down. There are only a few such attractions in the world – this is the exclusivity of Master Blaster and the reason for the emergence of long lines of people who want to conquer it.
- Burj Surj and Tantrum Alley. Similar slides with wide gutters, along which they descend on volumetric tubing, designed for 4-5 people. If Burj Surj is all about fun, then Tantrum Alley is for those with nerves of steel. First, a slow start, then climbing up the slope, a sharp fall, “flying” to the other side of the hill and the feeling that you are about to be taken out of the gutter directly onto the road (of course, this will not happen).
- Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders. Pools with waves are a real paradise for those who want to learn to ride a surf and bodyboard or improve their existing skills. Experienced instructors will demonstrate the basic techniques and help to master them. All necessary equipment will be given on site free of charge.
- Flood River. Rafting along a stormy river and meeting with waves of meter height will give unforgettable emotions.
If you are not a kamikaze and do not want to test your strength on a roller coaster, the Wild Wadi water park in Dubai will offer more measured leisure options. You can choose a Family Ride slide and ride an inflatable raft or visit the Breaker’s Bay pool. Another option is to view all kinds of entertainment from the side, moving along the long and viscous Juna’s Journey River.
For children, the safest entertainment is provided: take a ride along the lazy Lazy River around Wild Wadi Dubai, spend several hours in the lagoon of Juha’s Dhow, mastering numerous swings and slides, and even exploring the fabulous ship of Sinbad, turned on its side, or fall under tropical rain. Part of the children’s area is protected by an awning, which is very prudent, given the scorching sun of the United Arab Emirates.
On a note! The water park has attractions designed for pregnant women and people with disabilities. Remember to read the information on the shields installed in front of each slide. In addition, there are many people among the staff who will be happy to answer your questions in Russian.
The Wady Cabanas
Cabanas are small private areas for those who want to relax in the company of friends and family. The luxurious mini-tent can accommodate up to 8 people – they will have at their disposal comfortable sun loungers with soft pillows, a table and chairs, free towels, soft drinks and fruits, quick access to most attractions of the Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai and many other VIP services. Cabanas can be booked online or borrowed upon arrival at the park.
Cafes and restaurants
Active pastime in the fresh air and constant contact with water provoke a brutal appetite. But do not worry – you will not stay hungry, as there are enough restaurants and cafes with Arabic and European cuisine, bars and shops with fast food. The most visited of them are Juha’s Family Kitchen and Julshan’s Burgers, where the menu is based on juicy burgers, delicious fried chickens, french fries adored by children and fresh vegetable salads. Fans of Italian cuisine should check out Riptide Pizza, barbecue lovers at Smoke House, and sweet tooth at Leila’s Fruits.
As in all other water parks in the world, food prices are overpriced. For one person, satisfying hunger will cost 90-130 AED (20-30 euros). At any of the catering establishments, you can reserve a table or the entire hall for celebrations in honor of significant dates. Remember that Wild Wadi does not sell alcohol.
Please note that in Dubai there is another equally popular Aquaventure water park. You can find out about its benefits on this page .
Entrance to the water park is free and unlimited for customers of Jumeirah hotels – just present the room key at the entrance and get a waterproof bracelet, which is also your ticket, locker key and payment method. Put money at the cash desk. Funds that you do not spend on additional services and goods will certainly be returned at the exit.
For the rest of the guests of the Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai, the prices are quite high, but the opportunity to relax and have fun all day long deserves this. The cost of a daily ticket when buying online:
- for an adult and a child taller than 110 cm – 270 AED (a little over 60 euros);
- for a child (height up to 110 cm) – 220 AED (about 50 euros).
If you decide to purchase tickets directly on the spot, they will cost you
- 336 AED for an adult
- 284 AED for a child.
Children under 2 years old have free admission upon presentation of documents proving age. In addition, a bracelet, towels, rent of a small, medium or large locker are paid, but these are trifles that cost from 10 to 65 AED.
Good to know: Tickets for the water park can be purchased at reduced prices during the “low season” when promotions are held, and discounted coupons are handed out at Dubai hotels. In addition, the price will be lower if you visit Wild Wadi a couple of hours before closing time, but under such conditions you are unlikely to have time to enjoy all the entertainment that it offers.
Reservations for The Wady Cabanas are not included in the rates at Jumeirah Hotels. If you want to spend time in the most comfortable conditions with personal service, chic views of the surroundings, comfortable sun loungers and your own refrigerator filled with all kinds of goodies, you will have to pay 2000 AED (about 500 euros) for each person.
Wild Wadi also provides for LADIES NIGHT – women’s night (from 20:00 to midnight). Ladies are invited to take not sun bathing, but moon bathing every first and third Thursday of every month from April to September (with the exception of Ramadan). It offers a lady staff consisting exclusively of the fair sex, as well as the opportunity to take two children (including boys under 8 years old) below 110 cm for free. Ticket price – 199 AED.
Before visiting, we recommend that you look at the official website of the Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai. You can find current prices and other offers here: tickets.wildwadi.com/webstore/landingPage.
See also: Dubai hotels with a private beach – which one to choose for your vacation .
Prices on the page are for August 2018.
Wild Wadi has rules regarding acceptable clothing and actions. Violation of them may lead to injuries or the requirement to immediately leave the water park. Listen to the recommendations of instructors and rescuers, do not ignore signs and signs, be polite to other visitors, and also:
- put on a reliable swimsuit that will not fly off when you ride a hill (it is forbidden to be in the topless water park or in thongs);
- put on a life jacket if you do not feel confident in the water;
- Provide your children with rides insurance (children should wear diapers for swimming);
- grab a hat, towel, and sunscreen;
- remove large earrings, bracelets, chains and other jewelry;
- move carefully, do not run (put on shoes in which it will be convenient to walk on surfaces hot from the sun);
- do not release the handles of the rubber rings while riding from the slides, avoid collisions with other visitors to the rides;
- It is forbidden to smoke, bring food and drinks with you, and being in a state of alcoholic or drug intoxication is prohibited.
You can not leave phones, cameras, video cameras and other valuables in storage lockers, but the park administration does not take responsibility for their safety.
Note: in which area of Dubai will stop for a rest, see here .
Good to know: Experienced tourists recommend coming to Wild Wadi for opening, choosing one of the days in the middle of the week.
Wild Wadi Waterpark is located at Jumeirah Street, Opp. Burj Al Arab ، Jumeirah 2. You can get to him at:
- taxi (order it through the RTA Dubai app);
- bus No. 8 along the coast of Jumeirah (landmarks – Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Burj Al Arab, Golden Souk Market);
- metro (station The Mall of Emirates, and then about half an hour on foot).
If you rent a car, you will be pleased that there is free parking for visitors to the Wild Wadi in Dubai.
In the summer (from June 23 to September 30, 2018) the water park operates:
- Sunday to Wednesday from 10:00 to 19:00,
- on Thursdays – from 10:00 to 18:00,
- on Friday (Late Night Fridays) – from 10:00 to 22:00,
- Saturday – 10:00 to 20:00.
From November to February, Wild Wadi Water Park closes at 6 pm. From March to October – at 7 pm.
Video review of the park – attractions, prices and tips.