Dubai Pass appeared only in May 2018, so many tourists do not fully understand what it is. Meanwhile, this is the best way to get to know the richest emirate, visit the best sights of the city and save money on a trip to the UAE.
What is Dubai Pass?
If you do not know how to save on tours in Dubai, feel free to choose the Dubai Pass card! It is a tourist subscription, which gives the right to visit popular entertainment programs and numerous (45 pcs.) Sights of the emirate. Among them are:
- Burj Khalifa record skyscraper ;
- Wild Wadi Waterpark ;
- Underwater zoo;
- Jeep safari with dinner;
- Ski Dubai – indoor ski resort;
- A boat trip near the singing fountains ;
- Palm Island and the Underwater Lost World located near it;
- Resorts Theme Park and IMG Worlds of Adventures;
- Parachute jump (indoors);
- Dubai Aquarium ;
- Bus tour in Abu Dhabi (round trip);
- A grandiose show of acrobatic and air stunts La Perle and much more.
With Dubai Pass, you can save about 55% of the total cost of entrance tickets and save yourself the trouble of changing money, counting every dirham spent and carrying a pile of paper tickets.
Types of season tickets
The Dubai Pass travel subscription has 2 tariff plans – Dubai Unlimited and Dubai Select (Favorites), each of which allows you to save a considerable amount of money. Let’s consider them in more detail.
|Subscription Name||How much can you save?||Number of seats||Validity||Cost|
(from 3 to 12 years old)
|Dubai Unlimited||60%||48 attractions or entertainment to choose from||5 days||1979 AED
or $ 566
or $ 483
|3 days||1189 AED
or $ 340
or $ 320
|Dubai Select (Favorites)||fifty%||3 tourist attractions or attractions|
or $ 115
or $ 110
How it works?
Saving with Dubai Pass is very beneficial and simple. To get to this or that place, it is enough to present this card at the entrance (you do not need to buy a ticket!). At the same time, you not only save well, but also get rid of long idle time in queues, which is also important.
The use of a subscription occurs on the following conditions:
- Dubai Pass can be shown both in paper and in electronic form (on a tablet and smartphone);
- A package purchased at a hotel or tourist center is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase and can be used on any of 365 days;
- If during this period the card has not been activated, the tourist will receive back the full cost of the card;
- Activation occurs automatically from the moment the card is first applied;
- One attraction can be visited only once. Repeated subscription is prohibited;
- 60 minutes should elapse between visits to various attractions. The only exception is the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour;
- You may need a separate ticket or advance reservation to visit some tourist points or entertainment centers. To clarify the information you need to familiarize yourself with a detailed description of a particular attraction;
- A subscription ordered through the official website is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Should I buy a Dubai Pass?
Are you still thinking about how to save money in Dubai? To make the final choice, we give a simple example that allows you to compare a visit to Dubai with a Dubai subscription and without it. To do this, take the 3 most popular routes:
- Hot-On Hot-Off Bus Tour (1 day) – AED 252 or $ 72;
- Observation deck on the roof of the Burj Khalifa – 135 dirhams or $ 39;
- Wild Wadi Waterpark – 310 dirhams or $ 89.
In total – 697 dirhams or $ 200. Visiting the same places with Dubai Pass can save you 272 dirhams or $ 85. It should be noted that buying Dubai Unlimited is more profitable – the more seats you get, the more you can save.
Prices on the page are for April 2019.
Where and how can I buy a Dubai Pass card?
To save money on holidays in the UAE, buy Dubai City Pass in the following places:
1. On the official website www.dubaipass.ae. To do this, you need:
- Log in to the resource itself;
- Click on the “Packages” section and select one of them;
- Indicate the type (adult or child) and the number of subscriptions;
- To make payment;
- Wait for confirmation by email;
- Print the Dubai Pass card on a printer or save it on your mobile device.
2. In any tourist center of this emirate.
3. In large hotels of the city .
Included with the Dubai City Pass is a mobile (electronic) guide with a complete list and description of all the attractions (including location, phone numbers and transportation). If desired, you can print a PDF version of the document.
As you can see, a rich and unforgettable program awaits you with Dubai Pass. Have a nice rest and pleasant experience!