Water Park Carton Network in Pattaya is one of the most popular water parks in the world, created by the American animated channel Cartoon Network Amazone.
Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark, located in southern Pattaya, is considered one of the best in Asia. This is a huge amusement park with many water attractions covering an area of 16 hectares. There are regularly held children’s contests and colorful shows, there are several bars, a shop and a lounge for adults.
The water park in Pattaya was created by the American animation company Cartoon Network, so all the characters that tourists meet in the water park are the heroes of famous cartoons. Welcome to the Cartoon Network Universe!
The territory of the Cartoon Network water park in Pattaya is divided into 10 zones, each of which corresponds to a specific cartoon:
- The first zone is the extreme territory. Here is the famous Omnitrix Speed Hill, which is 25 meters high. Having descended from it in a four-seater cheesecake, guests will fall into the alien sphere from the famous cartoon “Ben-10”.
- The longest slide of Carton Network is located in the second zone. This is Alien Attack, which is 110 meters long. Guests of the park are waiting for unforgettable turns and unexpected turns, as well as incredible speed. There is a restriction on visiting this attraction: children below 120 cm will not be allowed here.
- In Zone 3, you should pay attention to the Goop Loop Network waterslide. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that a group of 4 people is put in a closed capsule at a height of 12 meters and … thrown down. In just 3 seconds, guests of the water park will be in the pool.
- It will be interesting to visit the Intergalactic Racers complex, consisting of 4 slides. This is the safest attraction in Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark in Pattaya, and is suitable even for those who swim very poorly.
- Slides created for competitions are also very popular. So, in the territory of No. 4 there are 2 parallel Humungaslide slides, the height of which is 23 meters. Along with your friends, you will race through the dark mazes at a speed of 50 km / h.
- Fans of extreme sports should stop in zone No. 6 – here is the steepest hill in Asia – XLR8-Tor. A fall from 18 meters at an angle of 60 degrees will definitely not leave you indifferent!
- The seventh zone should be visited by families with kids. There are attractions Banana Spin and JAKE JUMP, which you can go down together. The main advantage of the Banana Spin attraction is its smooth movement and the absence of splashes.
- The most popular place in the Kartun Network water park is a huge wave pool that feels like a sea. Lovers of inflatable cheesecakes can come here, as well as those who want to just swim. There are always a lot of people, but thanks to the huge size of the pool, there is always a place.
- The creators of the Kartun Network Park in Pattaya took care of the surfers. In addition to the wave pool, they can train at the special Surf Arena, where all conditions for amateur athletes are created. Here you can do tricks and somersaults, without fear of disturbing vacationers. An instructor works in this area of the water park, from whom you can take a paid lesson.
- Zone number 9 is a territory exclusively for children. There are more than 150 small attractions for different ages. In addition to slides and sports grounds, there are game pavilions, sun loungers with umbrellas and many animators. It is in the children’s area that almost all of the Carton Network shows are held.
What else to do in the park
Every day at the Cartoon Network Water Park in Pattaya, there are colorful shows for children with the participation of famous cartoon characters:
|9.40 – 10.40
|Girls are lighting
|13.00 – 13.30
|14.00 – 14.30
|15.00 – 15.30
|Polynesian fire show
|17.00 – 17.30
|18.00 – 18.30
Also, fire performances are held several times a month in Pattaya, and fireworks are launched on holidays in the water park.
Visiting the show is already included in the ticket price.
In addition to many attractions for children and adults, the water park has a number of bars and the Foodville Restaurant, which serves a buffet. A huge advantage of this institution is that you can enter and leave the restaurant an unlimited number of times throughout the working day (from 12.00 to 16.00). The restaurant has:
- salad bar (onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, various herbs);
- main department (fried and stewed chicken, cold cuts, seafood, grilled fish);
- Thai cuisine table (Thai style fried cabbage, king prawn soup, corn cream soup, Thai noodle soup);
- European cuisine table (french fries, spaghetti, Caesar salad, scrambled eggs);
- dessert bar (steamed buns with caramel, watermelon and pineapple salad, ice cream);
- vending machines with drinks (coffee, tea, freshly squeezed juice, drinking water).
In other cafes and bars in the water park you can also try dishes of European, Thai, Mediterranean and Chinese cuisines.
Fans of sweets should look into the DEXTER’S ICE CREAM LABORATORY (Dexter’s Laboratory ice cream parlor in Pattaya), in which every sweetie will find something delicious for himself.
Opposite the surf arena is the TIKI TOON BAR & GRILL bar, where you can relax from the noise and enjoy Latin American music, as well as try traditional South American food. To services of visitors – a bar (there are alcoholic drinks).
On the territory of the amusement park in Pattaya, The Shop is operating, where you can buy everything you need for your vacation: bathing suits, towels, hats, flip flops and much more.
In the Cartoon Network Amazone store, you can buy everything related to the Cartoon Network Universe: toys featuring popular cartoon characters, T-shirts, sweatshirts and exclusive souvenirs that cannot be found elsewhere. Prices are quite high, but the store is very popular with tourists.
You can take a break from the noise and cries of children in a private booth, rent of which will cost 1800 baht per day. In the booth there is a sunbed, a fan, a table, and blackout curtains will help to hide from the sun. Cabins are located near the pool, so you can both relax and watch the children.
While children have fun under the supervision of animators, adult guests of Carton Network in Pattaya can indulge in massages and other spa treatments. Thai specialists offer the following types of massage: chocolate, Russian, relaxing, hot stones, lymphatic drainage, Thai, aromatic and others. You can also take a healing or aromatic bath and try new-fangled treatments. The cost varies from 300 to 1800 baht.
Ticket price and additional services
The cost of visiting (all zones and attractions are included) of the water park in Pattaya:
|Adult (13 to 64 years old)
|Children (3 to 12 years old)
|Preferential (pensioners, pregnant women, people with disabilities)
|Toddlers (up to 3 years old)
|Ticket for two (+ free pizza and 2 glasses of juice)
At Carton Network in Pattaya, promotions and various contests are often held, so if you periodically look at the site, you can buy a ticket much cheaper.
Also in the water park provide the following types of services:
|Storage room rental (locker)
|200 for 4 hours or 300 for the whole day
|Beach towels for hire
|Rental gazebo with air conditioning
|1800 (all day)
Since Cardow Network usually comes to the water park all day, one of the most popular services is ordering food. The following sets are available:
|Chicken or pork (optional) + rice + drink
|Fried chicken or pork (optional) + basil leaves + drink
|Braised chicken or pork (optional) + fried rice + drink
|Burger + french fries + glass of juice
|2 hamburgers + fries + drink
|Pizza + 2 cups of juice
|2 pizzas + 4 drinks
|Papaya salad + fried chicken + 2 drinks
|Milkshake + waffles with strawberries, chocolate + creamy sauce
Address: 9 Moo 7, Ban Yen Rd., Na Chom Thian, Sattahip, Chonburi, Thailand 20250.
Opening hours: 10.00 – 18.00.
Parking: guarded, free.
Official website: https://www.cartoonnetworkamazone.com
Prices and timetables on the page are for April 2019.
- Tickets can be purchased not only at the box office of Cartoon Network water park, but also on the official website. There you can find information about all the events and promotions that are planned.
- It is forbidden to bring drinks to the territory of Cartoon Network water park.
- An instructor works in the surfing arena, who will tell and show how to ride.
- Tourists who have visited the Cartoon Network are advised to take food with them, since the price of dishes in restaurants and cafes in the park is very high.
Waterpark Kartun Network in Pattaya is a huge universe of cartoons, which any child will be interested in visiting.
A short video about the rest in the water park.