Thailand is a popular tourist destination, every year in the country there are more and more modern, comfortable hotels, designed for different budgets, preferences. One of the most visited resorts is Patong. The city is divided into several zones. The hotels located on the promenade are in close proximity to the beach, but to get to the shore, you need to cross the road. The main street, Rat U Thit, is noisy and crowded, but it’s also easy to find a good hotel. On a remote Patong Hill street, there are mainly guesthouses, inexpensive hotels.
We bring to your attention the hotels of Patong with a good rating, which are on the first line.
The best hotels of Patong – description, rating
Most tourists know Patong very well, its busy beach, but the topic of choosing a good hotel remains relevant. Many tourists before a trip to Thailand are wondering – which hotels in Patong are the best on the first line, which advantages and disadvantages should be considered when booking an apartment.
Clover patong phuket
- Rating – 8.8, couples rated the hotel at 9.4.
- The cost of a double room is $ 107 per day.
Clover Patong Phuket is a good beachfront hotel on Patong Beach in Phuket. It used to be called Surf Patong. Distance to the shopping center “Jungceylon” 1 km.
- air conditioning;
- good Wi-Fi, throughout the territory it is free;
- a bathroom with a full set of hygiene items;
- living room;
- necessary accessories for making drinks.
For the convenience of guests, each room provides usb charging near the table and at the beds. Some apartments have a terrace. Guests have access to a shared lounge area. Vacationers are presented with three types of breakfast: continental, American and buffet. At the hotel reception you can rent a car, organize an event in the business center.
Thai Boxing Stadium is 3.5 km away and 38 km from the airport.
- the hotel is on the first line;
- breakfasts are delicious, varied and hearty;
- to the most visited tourist street just a few minutes on foot;
- high-quality cleaning;
- there is a pool on the roof of the hotel, from here you can enjoy the sunsets;
- high-quality, modern plumbing.
- high prices at the hotel bar;
- the rooms are cramped, the beds do not have nightstands, and there are no shelves for clothes in the closet;
- early placement is not provided;
- deposit amount – 3000, in the early morning money can be exchanged only in the airport building;
- poor sound insulation.
Read the full hotel description here .
- Rating – 9.0, couples rated the hotel’s location also at 9.0.
- The cost of living in a double room is $ 207 per day.
Among the hotels in Patong with a good rating should be called the Amari Phuket complex, which has its own, well-groomed shore. The hotel has two swimming pools, a salon where you can go through spa treatments, restaurants. Fast Wi-Fi is free, but exclusively in public areas.
The distance to the main street, the Jungceylon shopping center is about one and a half kilometers. Hotel guests are offered a free shuttle to Kata Beach, and if necessary – to the airport.
All apartments are bright, modern, spacious, have a balcony, a TV, and everything you need for making drinks is provided. The smallest details of the layout are thought out – the wooden floor, sockets in the table, armchairs and a soft sofa are on the balcony. The spa center offers beauty treatments, massages. There is a modern fitness center, and guests can relax in the hot tub.
The hotel’s La Gritta Restaurant serves Italian cuisine. International cuisine on the menu of the restaurants RimTalay and Jetty. There are also two poolside bars.
- the staff is helpful, educated, polite;
- the territory is green;
- numbers are comfortable, modern, with illumination;
- own beach, because the hotel is built on 1 line;
- vacationers bring small gifts almost every day;
- mosquito nets on windows and doors – this is very convenient, because you can sleep with the sound of the sea.
- cleaning is not always carried out in a quality manner – the floors are only swept, but not washed;
- restaurant prices are too high;
- it takes about half an hour to get to the central street of Bangla Road;
- in the season many tourists from China have a rest.
Detailed information about the hotel, prices and booking conditions, see here .
Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa
- Rating 8.6 users of the service Booking. Couples rated the hotel’s location and quality of service 8.0.
- Rest in a double room will cost $ 232 per day.
The resort and spa hotel is built on the tranquil, secluded Tri-Trang beach, on the 1st line. The distance to Phuket Town is 16 km, to Patong – 3 km. And the airport is 40 km away. The hotel infrastructure includes three landscape pools, eight restaurants, a spa, a club for children. The hotel owns a private beach.
Equipment: free Wi-Fi, furnished balcony, reliable safe, TV. Some apartments have private access directly to the beach or pool. A shower is installed in the bathroom, a set of hygiene items, towels, bathrobes, slippers is provided for each vacationer.
The reception is open 24 hours a day and guests are offered a free shuttle to Patong, Jungceylon Shopping Center. The restaurants have an international, varied menu – national and European.
- the hotel is modern, well-equipped, the area is well-groomed and beautiful;
- in the evenings there is an entertainment program;
- breakfasts are varied and delicious;
- daily apartment cleaning;
- nearby is Paradise Beach, but entrance to the property is paid.
- coral beach, special shoes required;
- it is impossible to swim at low tide, the bottom is rocky;
- to get on the bus to Patong, you need to register in advance;
- hotel only for families;
- there are no mosquito nets, so you have to buy insect repellents.
Detailed hotel information, prices and reviews are presented here .
Banthai beach resort & spa
- Rating 8.2. Couples rated the location and stay at the hotel 8.9.
- The cost of living in a double room is $ 105 per day.
Hotel on Patong on the 1st line, guests are waiting for three pools, SPA center. All apartments have a private balcony, an interactive entertainment system and Wi-Fi, which is available for free.
The distance to the main street of Bangla Road and the Jungceylon shopping center is 500 meters, and the airport is 25 km away.
The apartments are decorated in traditional Thai style, there is a TV, safe, minibar. Towels, bathrobes, slippers, hygiene items are prepared for holidaymakers. Various activities can be enjoyed at the fitness center, a cigar shop and a free shuttle service to Phuket.
- good location – on the first line;
- the staff is polite;
- beach across the road;
- the apartments are well equipped;
- There are many massage parlors on the beach.
- not all personnel communicate in Russian;
- many mosquitoes, but no mosquito nets;
- poor-quality cleaning, do not always change bed linen;
- The gym is well-equipped, but there is no cleaning service.
All the necessary tourist information about the hotel is here .
Baan Laimai Beach Resort
- Rating 8.1. Couples rated the location and stay at the hotel 9.0.
- The cost of living in a double room is $ 104 per day.
The hotel is on the first line, to be on the beach, you just need to cross the road. The distance to the Jungceylon Shopping Center can be covered in 10 minutes, and the airport is 25 km away. The hotel has a lagoon-shaped swimming pool, a bar with refreshments nearby. Free Wi-Fi is provided. There are three restaurants.
For the design of the apartments, traditional Thai style was chosen, the furniture is wooden, some rooms have a balcony. For your convenience, you will find a TV, an electric kettle, a minibar and a hairdryer. The hotel has a tour desk where you can purchase excursions to local attractions.
A good restaurant-bar is open from early morning until late in the evening, the menu offers a large selection of dishes, both Thai and European. If desired, you can order lunch or dinner in the apartment. A transfer service is provided, but it is paid.
Sounding live music in the evenings, the artist suggests performing a portrait, but it is not necessary to pose, you can leave a photo.
- excellent hotel location – close to bars, discos, restaurants;
- the hotel has a beautiful lobby with a waterfall, fountain;
- the hotel has an excellent pool;
- there is a convenience store nearby;
- hearty, tasty breakfast.
- long check-in;
- no coffee machines and bathrobes;
- you have to buy a fumigator yourself;
- spa treatments and massages are not provided.
Read about booking conditions and rates here .
La flora resort patong
- Rating 8.1. Couples rated the location and stay at the hotel 9.0.
- The cost of living in a double hotel is $ 244 per day.
The first-line hotel offers comfortable, spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The infrastructure is represented by two pools, a spa center, and a restaurant is waiting for guests on the roof of the hotel.
The advantage of the hotel is its good location in the center of Patong. This means that a variety of entertainment is available to tourists, since entertainment venues are located next to the hotel, and the road to the coast takes only a couple of minutes – you just need to cross the road. The hotel has 67 rooms.
The “trick” of the hotel is not only the first line, but also a rich wine list, which presents more than 130 varieties of alcoholic beverage. It offers vacationers a gym, a business center, several pools, a library. For decoration, traditional Thai style was used, wooden furniture, each has a TV, minibar, and necessary accessories for making drinks.
It offers guests Thai massage, relaxation in the jacuzzi, a fitness center. A tour desk and car rental are available. The restaurants prepare dishes of different cuisines – Thai, European. On the roof, where tables are installed, live music sounds.
- convenient location, private access to the beach;
- there are sunbeds on the shore;
- the rooms are well-equipped, the Internet is fast;
- hearty and varied breakfast;
- towels are changed daily.
- expensive prices for SPA services;
- only one Russian channel;
- poor sound insulation.
If you are interested in a hotel, read more here .
Crest Resort & Pool Villas
- Rating 8.1.
- The cost of living in a double room is $ 164 per day.
This is not just a good hotel, but a resort complex built in the central part of Patong, not far from Tri-Tang Beach. All apartments are new, stylishly decorated, there are also villas with private pools. The complex is built on a picturesque hill. Paradise Paid Beach is 3 km away, while Patong can be reached in 8 minutes by car. The airport will have to go about 1 hour.
The apartments, villas are equipped with air conditioning, a safe, an electric kettle, a minibar and a TV. Equipped bathroom with shower.
There is a restaurant on site serving a varied cuisine. Active guests are invited to the fitness center. A course of cosmetic, anti-aging treatments can be taken in the spa.
- cleaning is carried out daily;
- the surrounding area is beautiful and well-groomed;
- the pool always has free sunbeds;
- breakfasts are delicious, large assortment;
- a free bus takes guests to the beach and then picks up;
- There is a bar next to the pool.
- Wi-Fi is not fast enough, periodically disappears;
- the hotel is far from the beach, more suitable for relaxation near the pool, also there are no entertainment facilities nearby;
- on the ground floor of the hotel there are apartments with unsuccessful views;
- no welcome drink provided.
Detailed information is presented here .
We selected Patong hotels with good rating and tried to make the most objective review, because pleasant impressions of the rest largely depend on the living conditions and service.