Eilat is the tourist capital of Israel, more than 3 million visitors from around the world come here every year. The possibilities of living in the city are huge. You can choose a budget hostel or stay in the luxury apartments of a five-star hotel in Eilat in Israel. The cost of living is influenced by several key factors:
- location and distance from the sea;
- hotel status and the number of services provided.
If you are planning a trip to Eilat, all-inclusive hotels on the first coastline are the first information to be explored. We offer a rating of the best hotels where they offer high service and comfortable conditions.
Important! The tourist infrastructure is concentrated mainly in the northern part of Eilat, there are many hotels, attractions, restaurants, shopping centers, attractions. The southern part is calmer, here you can relax on the beach of the Coral Reef, diving.
The best Eilat hotels with private beach
Eilat receives millions of tourists every year, so the tourist infrastructure here is represented by a large selection of hotels for every taste and budget. Many hotels in Eilat are on the first line, which is undoubtedly convenient for traveling with children.
Front Line Hotel Rich Royal Suites Eilat
- Rating – 8.7.
- The cost of living in a double hotel is from $ 164 per day. Meals are not included in the price.
One of the best hotel complexes in Eilat is within walking distance (3 minutes walk) from the beaches of Moriah, Kisuki and the promenade. For guests there is a restaurant serving dishes of Oriental and Mediterranean cuisines.
There is a seating area, a modern TV with satellite channels, and a bathroom with a shower. The rooms are equipped with household appliances – air conditioning, hairdryer, microwave. An individual set of hygiene items has been prepared for each guest.
Important! The balcony is not provided in every room, so when booking, additionally specify this point.
A traditional breakfast buffet is served daily. The airport is 2 km, the marine park is 7 km, and Royal Beach is 1.9 km.
Visitors in the reviews note:
- friendly atmosphere in the hotel;
- Russian-speaking staff;
- the housing is spacious, bright, cleaning is carried out twice a day;
- the hotel is conveniently located – the first coastline, you can walk to the sea in three minutes;
- developed infrastructure – near a bus stop, several small shops, a shopping center, a promenade with singing fountains;
- there is a cooler and a coffee machine in the lobby;
- Wi-Fi is fast and reliable.
A significant drawback – the airport is nearby, this creates noise and certain inconveniences at night. Some reviews mention inconvenient furniture (a folding sofa) and the absence of beach towels.
You can read all hotel reviews and find out the cost of living for specific dates here .
Hotel U Coral Beach Club – Ultra All Inclusive
- Hotel rating Eilat – 8.6.
- The cost of living per night in a double room: from $ 480.
Located on the Red Sea coast, in the southern part of Eilat, on the Almog beach. Nearby is the Coral Coast Nature Reserve. The hotel occupies a large territory, there is a wellness center with a gym, massage rooms and a sauna, a mini club, a private beach, and a swimming pool. The hotel hosts a varied animation program.
The air-conditioned apartments are equipped with a TV, a bathroom with a shower, a fold-out sofa, and a hairdryer.
The first-line Eilat hotel offers full board with three full meals a day. There is also a bar serving drinks and cocktails. Armchairs and tables are exhibited on the terrace with a beautiful view. There are also beachfront, poolside bars and Beach Restaurant.
Adults can play tennis on the equipped court, and children can play in the playground. Vacationers are provided with free equipment for water activities.
Visitors note helpful staff, good food and a varied, interesting entertainment program in the evenings. The hotel area is well maintained, it is nice to walk and enjoy nature. There are many colorful fish in the sea. Mask and fins are best taken right on the beach for free.
Important! The hotel provides everything you need for a vacation with children.
Among the shortcomings of the hotel guests distinguish:
- natural plates at the entrance to the sea, so it is better to have rubber slippers with you;
- at rush hour, the restaurant lacks staff;
- the shore is rather dirty, there are cigarette butts, dogs, cats come running;
- the hotel has many families with children, so the restaurant is always noisy;
- cold water in the pool.
All living conditions, available services and hotel photos are available on this page .
Leonardo Plaza Hotel Eilat
- Rating – 9.4.
- The cost of living in a double room is from $ 390 per day.
The price includes breakfast and dinner. The hotel is located on the first line located in the northern part of Eilat. On the territory there is a swimming pool with free sunbeds, windows overlook the Red Sea, part of the coast belongs to the hotel. There are air conditioners, balconies are also provided, but not in every room, this point must be specified when booking.
Good to know! Some rooms have a spa bath – a pleasant bonus to relax.
If you can’t imagine your life without sports, visit the gym, after active training it is best to relax in the sauna, and eat in one of the restaurants or cafes. The menu offers dishes of Italian and Chinese cuisines. There is a playroom for children. The center of Eilat is a 10-minute walk away.
- clean and comfortable rooms;
- fast and stable Wi-Fi;
- helpful staff;
- daily cleaning.
Many positive reviews are devoted to the quality and variety of food. Also, travelers like the convenient location of the hotel – the first coastline. The hotel has many convenient places to relax – on the veranda, by the pool, in the jacuzzi, in the lobby bar.
As for the shortcomings, there are not so many of them – there is no heated towel rail in the rooms, instead of full double beds for vacationers there are two, but they are separated.
More detailed information about the object is available on the site .
Royal Beach by Isrotel Exclusive Collection
- Rating – 9.3.
- Accommodation in a double apartment will cost per day from $ 300. The price includes breakfast.
The hotel is located on the first line, in close proximity to the North Beach (on foot you can walk in just 2 minutes). In addition, there is a private beach with a separate exit. On the territory there are three outdoor pools, a terrace where you can take sunbaths, a wellness center. All windows overlook the sea, almost all apartments have balconies, air conditioners save during the hot season, there is always everything necessary for making tea and coffee.
The hotel has a restaurant serving Israeli national cuisine, and you can also order traditional, European food. Prefer live music? In this case, relax in the lounge area where the piano sounds. Young people prefer to sit in the pool bar.
Good to know! Guests enjoy a free airport pick-up service in Eilat.
Among the positive reviews, tourists note the following:
- quick check-in at the hotel;
- live music in the lounge area;
- beautiful view from the windows;
- convenient location – the road to the sea takes several minutes;
- helpful, helpful staff;
- high-quality cleaning;
- good food.
There are also disadvantages, but they are insignificant:
- children are not allowed into the lounge area;
- the pools are very cold;
- parking spaces are not always enough;
- poor service in the restaurant.
For more photo prices on hotel rooms, see here .
Isrotel King Solomon
- Rating – 8.9.
- The price of a double room per day will cost from $ 193. Breakfast is included.
Located in the central part of the city near the North Beach (on the first line). Among the best hotels in Eilat hotels for families with children, Isrotel King Solomon stands out. The hotel is fully adapted for family vacations, various entertainment events are held here, older children can play computer games, swim in the pool. If necessary, parents can use the services of a nanny and at this time visit the gym or sports center. The hotel’s restaurant serves Italian dishes.
The rooms are equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay: air conditioning, balcony, bathroom, hygiene items, safe. In the morning, a hearty breakfast is served. Near the hotel there is a boulevard with shops and cafes.
First of all, vacationers note the convenient location of the hotel – the road to the coast takes only a few minutes. In the immediate vicinity is a picturesque lagoon. Nearby a shopping center, a taxi takes 5 minutes to the underwater observatory. The apartments are comfortable, spacious, with windows overlooking the pool or the sea.
You can sit comfortably by the pool – there are plenty of sun loungers and towels for everyone. The staff is polite, requests are fulfilled promptly, while there is no feeling of obsession.
A few words about the shortcomings of the hotel:
- hearty, varied breakfasts, but without meat dishes – men may not like this;
- the rooms do not have a bathrobe and slippers – for a hotel of this status this is unacceptable;
- difficulties with parking the car – there are not always free places;
- the restaurant is very noisy as there are a lot of children.
See more hotel reviews and pricing information here .
City Resort Palmore
- Rating – 9.2.
- The cost of living in a double room is from $ 149.
The hotel is on the first line, next to the North Beach, 6 km from the marine park, and 2.7 km from the promenade, the distance to the local airport – 2.1 km. The apartments have free internet and a seating area. For the convenience of guests, there is a TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, kettle and dining area, a set of hygiene items, and a shower is also in the bathroom.
This is one of the best hotels in Eilat, although it does not work on an all-inclusive basis. In the morning, guests are offered a continental breakfast. There is an outdoor pool, bike and car rental is available.
Good to know! Kisuski beach is located just 600 m from the hotel.
In their reviews, guests distinguish:
- modern repair and comfort in the rooms – comfortable bedroom, well-equipped kitchen;
- one of the best hotels in Eilat for families with children – there are playpens, high chairs;
- the balconies in the apartments are spacious, there is a clothes dryer;
- the staff is helpful and friendly;
- underground parking is roomy.
Disadvantages are also present:
- the rooms do not always have tea, only coffee;
- long occupancy
- little blankets;
- in the heat, air conditioners cannot cope and cool poorly.
More information on this hotel can be found on this page .
Hotel complex Luxury Suite Queen Eilat
- Rating – 9.0.
- The cost of one night in a double room – from $ 239.
The hotel was built directly on the embankment of Eilat, the distance to the coast is not more than 300 m, to the marine park – 9 km, and to the local airport – 4 km. The rooms have free internet, a TV, a small cooking area, and a bathroom with a full set of hygiene items. The pool in the complex is open all year.
Good to know! The hotel is included in the list of the most luxurious in Eilat, the windows of all apartments overlook the Red Sea.
The hotel occupies a vast territory, there is a lounge area, four restaurants, a spa complex, a gym, ample parking.
The hotel is located in the resort area of North Shore, the road to the sea takes no more than 5 minutes.
Guests note the attractive appearance of the hotel both outside and inside, attentive service in Russian.
The rooms are always clean, bright and comfortable. Breakfast is varied and hearty, according to the “buffet”.
The hotel is suitable for families with children.
Regarding the disadvantages:
- a small selection of entertainment;
- many rooms do not have balconies;
- no bathrobes and slippers.
View all conditions of accommodation or book a room here .
- Rating – 8.7.
- Renting a double room for a day will cost $ 264. Breakfast is included.
The hotel is built on the first line on the Red Sea coast, next to the city promenade and shopping center. The rooms have a balcony, free internet access and cable TV.
Important! Some apartments have a spa bath, which needs to be clarified when booking.
The lounge area is open daily from 9-00 to 18-00. Separate pools for adults and children, a complex of cosmetic and relaxing treatments is available in the SPA complex. In the evening, exciting animated programs are held for vacationers.
The staff is eager to make a good impression – a welcome drink and a plate of fruit are served for breakfast.
- The hotel has family-type apartments.
- Ample free parking.
- A varied restaurant and bar.
- There is an ATM on site.
- The hotel has everything for traveling even with newborns (playpen, high chairs, bottle sterilizer, strollers).
A few words about the shortcomings:
- the hotel is on the route of the aircraft, this creates additional noise;
- Lunches and dinners are not too varied;
- the descent to the sea is narrow, at rush hour a lot of people gather and a traffic jam is formed;
- if you need to delay the departure, you will have to pay extra;
- there are many mosquitoes in the rooms at night.
You can read more reviews and check prices for accommodation in a particular period on this page .
Isrotel Yam Suf
- Rating – 8.6.
- Accommodation in a double apartment will cost from $ 160 per day. The price includes breakfast.
The hotel complex is built on the first line, 20 meters from the coast of the Red Sea. On the territory there are three swimming pools, a parking zone is equipped. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
The apartments have a living room and a TV. Balconies are not available in all rooms. Check with staff when booking. The complex does not work on an all-inclusive basis, but breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on a buffet basis for guests.
There is free access to the gym, but the procedures in the SPA center and massage room are paid.
Important! Coral Beach Nature Reserve is within walking distance, if you want to admire the marine inhabitants and the beauty of the underwater world, this is the best place in Eilat in Israel. Equipment can be borrowed at the diving center, which is located next to the hotel.
- well-groomed, beautiful hotel grounds – many flowers even in winter;
- delicious breakfasts;
- front line hotel;
- there are always free sunbeds on the shore;
- entry into the water is comfortable and smooth;
- aquarium just 500 m.
- the hotel was built 10 km from the center of Eilat, so there are not many shops and entertainments;
- prices are more expensive than in Eilat;
- no bike rental.
Book a hotel room and see more photos here .
- Rating – 9.1.
- Accommodation in a first-line hotel starts at $ 165. Breakfast included.
The hotel is located in the center of Eilat. It features a diverse, well-developed infrastructure, on the territory there are two swimming pools (adult and children’s), a mini-club. A hotel was built on the opposite shore of the North Beach. The apartments have air conditioning, modern TVs, a minibar, a living room. Balconies are provided in almost all rooms, but nevertheless, when booking it is better to clarify its availability. All apartments have a private bathroom and shower.
Important! Free Wi-Fi is available only in the lobby area.
One of the best hotels in Eilat in terms of price and quality, as well as its convenient location, is the first coastline.
The hotel made a fresh, modern repair, furniture and plumbing new, clean.
The breakfast is hearty and varied.
The service staff is responsive, requests are fulfilled promptly.
Cleaning is done several times a day, but some reviews have information that bed linen is changed once every three days.
- some windows open onto the technical area of the hotel;
- poor Wi-Fi – slow and unstable;
- Tea and coffee are not served at dinners.
More detailed hotel information with photos and reviews is available on this page .
Before going on a vacation to Eilat, all-inclusive hotels on the first coastline book the best in advance. After all, the resort is popular with tourists and in high season it is difficult to find housing.
You can choose any other hotel for your stay in Eilat on this map.
Eilat Resort Hotels