Tel Aviv has long been very popular among tourists: mysterious architectural monuments with a thousand-year history, a luxurious beach holiday on the Mediterranean coast, a whirlpool of vibrant nightlife. When planning a trip to this Israeli resort, carefully approach the choice of housing: there are more than 7300 hotel rooms – from inexpensive, but equipped with everything necessary, to luxurious. To facilitate your search, we have prepared a selection of the best hotels in the resort, taking as a basis the reviews of travelers who have already been there. So, the most worthy hotels of Tel Aviv.
- Hotel Renoma Apartments for a high score: 9.9 – “excellent”.
- The cost of living for two people a day in the summer is $ 496, breakfast is paid extra.
This is a large new hotel, which has already managed to win the fame of one of the most attractive for living in Tel Aviv. Its location is very convenient: on the first coastline, to the sea and the beach to go just a minute. The apartments with a living area, a bedroom, a kitchen and a balcony are all stylish, spacious and very clean.
Guests at Renoma Apartments found a lot of positive features at this Tel Aviv hotel by the sea:
- very friendly, polite, very knowledgeable staff;
- the kitchen has all the necessary equipment and any utensils;
- every morning they provide a new beach bag with towels and bottled water;
- a 3-minute walk – numerous cafes and shops.
Of the shortcomings of Renoma Apartments, all his former guests call only one: this is the most expensive of the most popular and really good hotels in Tel Aviv.
A detailed description of the hotel and numerous photos can be found on this page .
- Renoma Boutique Hotel rating 9.7 – “excellent”.
- For a night in a double room you need to pay from $ 448, breakfast is paid extra.
This small hotel is located in central Tel Aviv, just 100 meters from the sea. The hotel has a restaurant and cafe where you can have a tasty meal and have a good time. Nearby, just 150 meters away, there is a gym where guests can work out for free.
Judging by the reviews of tourists, Renoma has many advantages:
- convenient location: seashore and central streets with shops equally close;
- very polite and helpful staff;
- There is a kettle, coffee maker, tea and coffee.
The disadvantage is many called the high price and the need to pay extra for breakfast.
The hotel description and prices for specific dates can be viewed by clicking on this link .
- Hotel BayWatch was highly rated among guests – 9.7.
- The cost of living for two starts at $ 160 per day, meals are not included in this price.
BayWatch is located 1 km from Hilton beach, while its guests note that this Tel Aviv hotel stands on the beach – on the beach, on the promenade, and not nearby.
It offers guests comfortable and diverse designer rooms: many have hammocks on the terraces, and there are those in which a jacuzzi is installed right next to the beds.
It is important to know in advance that smoking is not allowed at BayWatch.
Among the advantages of BayWatch, tourists call:
- location and atmosphere have the potential to attract active youth;
- friendly polite staff;
- free coffee at the reception.
Of the shortcomings, the following were noted:
- lack of breakfast;
- sometimes there are slight delays with the settlement.
To get acquainted with the full description of BayWatch and find out prices for specific dates, you need to go to this page .
- In the list of “Best Hotels in Tel Aviv” one of the first places is The Vera. His rating is on booking.com. 9.6 – “great.”
- A day’s stay for two will result in an amount of $ 270, and this with breakfast.
The stylish Vera Boutique Hotel, built in 2017, is conveniently located in the very center of Tel Aviv, and at the same time close to the sea. Design rooms have work desks and televisions.
A special “feature” of The Vera is a wine station in the hotel lobby, supplying guests with fine red and white wines around the clock, and absolutely free!
In the reviews of guests of the Hotel The Vera, you can find many positive points:
- ideal location for walking, shopping, relaxing, new experiences;
- the bathroom has everything you need, including natural cosmetics;
- healthy and varied continental breakfast with freshly squeezed juices;
- wine, tea, natural coffee – free of charge and at any time;
Unfortunately, The Vera does not have a spa.
View photos of the hotel, find out the cost of living for specific dates here .
Best Western Regency Suites
- The rating received by this modern hotel is 9.0.
- The cost of living in this hotel starts at $ 148 for two, for breakfast you have to pay separately.
Accommodation is quite successful: in the center of Tel Aviv, very close to the historical part of Jaffa and the sea coast. Around the hotel there are numerous restaurants and cafes, as well as a supermarket, which is open even on Saturday.
The rooms are spacious, there is a bedroom, a living room, a kitchenette with all necessary equipment and utensils.
Feature of the Best Western Regency Suites is that it accepts only non-smoking guests.
Former guests of the Best Western Regency Suites note such advantages:
- nearby a large number of cafes and shops;
- seashore with a beach just a few steps away;
- for $ 11-12 quite a good breakfast: salmon, tuna, different types of cheese, hummus.
The disadvantages of this hotel are also present:
- balconies are not provided;
- nearby are construction work, during the day it is noisy.
Detailed description, reviews and photos of the hotel are on this page .
Lighthouse by brown hotels
- Lighthouse By Brown is one of those Tel Aviv hotels by the sea that could get a good rating from guests – 8.7.
- Together for a night of stay you have to pay from $ 273, breakfast is not included in this amount.
This is a large modern hotel with designer rooms, which offer stunning views of the sea, Tel Aviv, Jaffa. The location is convenient, close to the center, the seashore.
On the territory there is a restaurant with international cuisine, and on the 18th floor there is a bar with a view of Tel Aviv!
Lighthouse By Brown’s competitive advantage is free bike rental.
According to former guests of this hotel, it has the following advantages:
- Black Out curtains on the windows, so in the morning the sun does not bother;
- nearby there are all conditions for outdoor activities, on the shore cycling is possible;
- the building is multi-story, but the elevator does not have to wait long – there are 4 cabins;
- Towels and bottled water are provided for relaxing by the sea.
As you can see from the reviews of tourists, there is one drawback – a rather high price.
Find out the cost of living on specific dates and read all the reviews here .
Royal Beach Hotel Tel Aviv by Isrotel Exclusive Collection
- A large modern 5 * hotel received an average rating of 8.2 – “very good.”
- To rent a double room, you need to pay from $ 388 per day, and for breakfast you have to pay extra.
This hotel is located directly on the seashore, more precisely, on the Tayelet embankment. Guests have access to an outdoor pool (depending on the season), a fitness center and spa, a bar and an à la carte restaurant.
The guests noted a number of positive characteristics inherent in this hotel:
- good location by the sea, the beach is close;
- 500 meters away are Carmel and Nahalat Binyamin Markets;
- for breakfast, a large selection of delicious food.
The main and most significant drawback: the high cost of living, some also note the crowding due to the large size of the hotel.
To see the current prices for specific dates, you need to follow this link .
To everyone who is going to go to one of the best resorts in Israel, Tel Aviv hotels offer their comfortable rooms and a variety of related services. We hope our short review will help you in choosing a hotel!
In which area of Tel Aviv is it better to stay: